Saturday 1 March 2014

Eco poems and songs from Poland



Here you have Polish songs and poems on nature and ecology:


1) 4th and 6th grades pupils have recorded a video in which they are singing the ECO FANS SONG. The lyrics are written by Mrs. Agnieszka Rowińska-Stoś, and the melody based on a popular Polish kids song is arranged by Mrs. Marzena Chmielarz. Here is the link to this video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpogH4fdxM


1a) 5th grade pupils have recorded a video based on Beyonce's song entitled "Halo". They have changed the word "halo" into "hello" and they can hear our Earth saying "helo" and they want to help it.
Here is the link to this video:


http://youtu.be/NC4ITJolKEc
100%




2) Maciej, age 12 (5th grade)


***


Never clean a car at the river,
Save cartons from your deliver,
Go by buses, subway or trams,
And don't build roads near the farms!


***


A little cow


Two boys went to town,
They saw a little farm.
The cat told them "meow".
They looked for a cow.


There was a little cow,
She spoke like the cat "meow".
The boys got scared,
The cow was also afriad.


She ate a lot of grass,
She went home for a glass.
She stopped at the mirror,
She saw herself in there.


She was more afraid,
Why? Do you know it?
She thought she's a bird.


***


The wolf playing golf


Once I saw a wolf,
He was playing golf.


I said"it's a dream",
But I still saw him.


It's the strangest thing
in our whole world.


"Do you clean your car
at the river?" - asked the wolf.


"No, I don't"- I told.
"OK. I won't eat you so".


Here is th link to the video poems and drawings by Maciej:


http://youtu.be/umDgXaejjGs
100%




3) Gabriela, age 12 (5th grade)
translated by Justyna Suszko


***
Green bushes,
colourful trees.
They're all nature,
and it needs nothing to live.


It's doing well,
we have to admit.
However, a little help will always be useful as well.


4) Collective work by the 5th grade pupils


***


I love the sun
I love my mum
I love the rain
I love Elaine.


My heart beats fast
My love at last
Has found its home
I'm not alone


So many creatures around me!


***


I drink water,
I drink tea.
I need water from the sea.


Life is water,
Waterlife.
Fish needs water
to live and dive!


Let's save water
It's so true
to keep water
in the pool.


Don't forget
clean now, not later,
then you have
your future better!


5) Marcelina, age 12 (5th grade)
translated by Justyna Suszko


Nature around us


Nature is around us
You need it every time.


Water to wash yourself,
Plants to decorate your window sill.


No nature, no life.
It's friendly for us.


What destroys nature?


People destroy nature:
too many detergents,
too many contructions,
too many cars,
too many factories,
too many chemicals,
too many ....


6) A short piece of poetry by 4c pupils and their teacher Mrs. Agnieszka Rowińska-Stoś


Nature gives us all around
Mountains, forests, oceans, ponds.
We should try to keep them clean
Do you know? What does it mean?
Be eco, live green.
Save energy and water
Then the ozone zone is fatter,
Be friendly to animals and plants
Even to the smallest ants.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.
Go to school by a bicycle.
Take a shower, not a bath,
now you follow an eco-path.
Don't buy too much food
So you're always in a good mod.
Walk in wind, rain, snow and sun
And you life is full of fun.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome…!!!

    The interactive story CDs would tell a story referring by Kurt Penberg to your kids’ name and there won’t be any kid who would not be pleased and happy to hear his name in poems and songs!

    ReplyDelete